There’s no doubt that our wonderful little town is growing!
We’ve got so many new businesses opening up and expanding and it just means more fun for the whole family! Here are a few new places to taste this spring.
1. Native Sons Coffee Roasters– The shop just opened and this coffee lover is excited as ever! Westside Pizza will open next door and the outdoor space is perfect for littles.
2. Magnolia Table- Another recently opened restaurant in town is Magnolia Table. It’s conveniently located off the circle, not far from Baylor and it’s the perfect new place to have brunch with friends. Of course, it has the Chip & Jo “Magnolia” feel and from what I hear, the biscuits are to die for!
3. Franklin Ave Mac House- For those of you who have enjoyed anything and everything about the Cheddar Box food truck over at Magnolia Silos, get excited for a brick & mortar location coming soon right off of Franklin Ave. Because you can never have too much mac n cheese in your life!
4. Milo Biscuit Co– Another local food truck opening a storefront location is Milo Biscuit Co. These guys are all about locally-sourced delicious comfort food and you can find them every Saturday at the Waco Downtown Farmer’s Market. The brick & mortar location is coming soon to Franklin Ave and there’s no doubt it’s sure to impress!
5. Luna Juice Bar- Coming soon to Austin Ave is a new location for Luna Juice Bar. We’ve all seen the Luna Juice truck at the Silos during the week, but a permanent shop opens later this month right across the street from Sironia! They don’t only have juice. They also serve smoothies, soups, and salads. It’s the perfect stop for an afternoon shopping with your girlfriends!
6. Tesla’s- this is the cutest and most delicious breakfast place in downtown Waco! From the drip coffee to the mouth watering waffles, Tesla’s does not disappoint.