Favorite Breweries, Vineyards & Distillery’s in Waco
These summer days are long and hot at home with the littles. . . you mamas deserve a night out, with a drink in your hand! Here is a compiled list of the old, the new, and the soon-to-be breweries, distilleries, and wineries around Waco. If we missed any, feel free to drop a comment below, we love suggestions!
Bare Arms Brewery
- 2515 La Salle Ave
- Tues – Thurs 4-8 PM Fri – Sat 11 AM-10 PM
- Food trucks available Friday and Saturday, and occasional events such as trivia night and cornhole tournaments.
- Serves 6 brews, including Berliner Weisse, Vienna-Style Lager, and a coffee stout.
- Tap room is under construction at 400 East Bridge Street
- Keep updated here
- Until open, they will continue to supply beer (Belgian style wit & tripel, American pale ale & porter) to various bars and venues around Waco.
- 225 S 11th St
- Tasting room open Wed – Thurs 2-7 PM Fri – Sat 1-8 PM
- Spirits include special releases, annual releases, and classic whiskeys.
- All-inclusive, 2 hour, $50 tour offered every Friday at 2 PM
- Complimentary tastings including Brotherwell, Bare Arms, local wine, and Balcones.
- 109 W 3rd St
- Mon – Thurs 12-5 PM Fri – Sat 12-10 PM Sun 11-5 PM
- Gourmet Italian food & live music every Fri/Sat night
- Serves red wine, Riesling, sparkling apple cider and more.
- 1800 Austin Ave
- Wed – Sat 12-7 PM
- Sourced wines from small, family-owned vineyards.
Valley Mills Vineyards
- 8532 Hwy 6 N
- Thurs – Fri 2-8 PM Sat 12-11 PM Sun 12-5 PM
- Check website for live music, annual harvest events, and list of white/rosé/red wines.
Waco Winery Tasting Room & Rooftop Patio
- 708 Austin Ave (2nd floor)
- Tues – Thurs 2-10 PM Fri – Sat 12-12 AM Sun 2-8 PM
- Vineyard tours by appointment, check here for events with live music, local art, or dinner buffets.